lundi 1 août 2016

WoW Legion, the best thing that happen to RIFT....

I'm sure many of you know WoW gets a new expansion called Legion and they already installed the pre-patch on live sever. WoW is so dumbed down now that it has nothing in common with Wrath of the Lich King(the expansion that had the highest numbers of subscriptions)

Rift launched as WoW killer. It was a WoTLK clone with some extras and of course it didn't work. Since then a lot has changed and WoW turned into a joke and Rift remained a WoTLK clone(I consider this a good thing).

I found my old lv50 character and started to level up and I like it a lot. The game is still complex, gear matters and it's not face rolling to max lv. I'm not sure about max lv raids but the dungeons I remember to be harder than WoW and that's a good thing.

Trion should probably remind players that RIFT is still a WoTLK style MMORPG. There are probably millions of potential players that quit after WoTLK/Cataclism. What do they have to lose, the game is free and they can try it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WoW Legion, the best thing that happen to RIFT....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire