lundi 1 août 2016

SupermanSocks: Dual Boxing - Botting question - 13 chars at once! OYE

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post

So, I am all for people multi-boxing and as long as they are actively playing their toons, I see no issues with it.. However today, we saw something pretty wild.I will not use names here:One person was dragging around 13 *Bots*!!! Not sure what else to call them. They were all following him around at an active onslaught and all casting the same thing at the same time. This seems to me to be a BOTTING type of deal and not real multi-boxing! I recorded it and will send it directly to Trion, but was just wondering what the rules on this are.If someone is having 13 toons all instantly cast the exact same thing at the same time, it sounds more like they are not playing all 13 characters at once, or we they would be invited to David Copperfield's magic shows.. Eh? Thoughts? Just mostly curious.. I know this issue has come up a few times in a past on what is legal vs illegal on the Trion Stance!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



SupermanSocks: Dual Boxing - Botting question - 13 chars at once! OYE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire