lundi 1 août 2016

Summerfest weapon not showing up in the Rift store; and "accidental purchases.

Last year I saved up 6 necklaces and many merit badges. The day after summerfest I carefully decided that there was not an upgrade for me so I might as well blow my credits on a cosmetic outfits, and a cosmetic staff. I bought more with credits too.

I don't read the forums a lot - am a somewhat of a casual gamer, so missed the talk about the summerfest staff being missing at the world event store.

Now, this is embarrassing - but that staff is a huge upgrade from my Frenetic Great Staff. In short, I really need this weapon! I don't raid much and could really use the boost.

Here is the kicker -- Now I have 6 more necklaces that I have earned, and I was looking at the selections when I notice the weapon for 12 necklaces. Ahhh! I would have waited and bought my summerfest clothes with my credits. Ugh, I can't tell you the frustration!

But here is the kicker: I was told I have 72 hours return on "accidental purchases". But wait...

If there is a bug, wouldn't that be an "uninformed purchase" --just because the item I wanted was not available yet due to error?

My other issue is -- why would I ask for a refund within 72 hours, when the weapon was put up days after my purchases?. Pretty sure there is no winning on this one. lol.

Seem silly, yes I know, but this has me really upset. :P Not just because my weapon is horrible, or it would be an act of mercy to replace it, no. (hah) but because I felt that I was not really heard by the staff. The guy on chat even thanked me for playing "archeage". I told him I haven't tried it.

So my question is:

When the Rift team has a technical issue, and you buy something "lesser" than what you wanted due to their error -- should this be considered an "accidental purchase"?

Thanks for listening!!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Summerfest weapon not showing up in the Rift store; and "accidental purchases.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire