mardi 2 août 2016

Launch problem

Hey guys, I've recently bought a new pc and installed rift. on my previous pc, rift was running properly but on my new pc, after starting play button it starts to install directx sdk (stuff like that)
after finishing installation opens game. I get character screen with only background i tried to uninstall and install again but it didnt work. I dont think there is something wrong with my directx because im playing many games without problem. only difference between my pc's is previous one was windows 7, new one is windows 10.
I need your help immediately !

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Launch problem

1 commentaire:

  1. youtube - vip-video-games.com - YouTube - Vip Video Slots
    YouTube video slot machine video slots youtube video slot machine video slot machines youtube youtube to mp3 downloader video slot machine video slot machine video slot machine video slot machines youtube video slot machine

    RépondreSupprimer