I was using Shalistiri's Escape to hunt artifacts in the canyon earlier this morning and came across a significant bug with Poison and Burning artifacts.
I was hunting them in front of the connecting tunnel between Crystal Basin and Geode Jungle [10454, 7212]. I spotted an artifact on a mid-ledge of the canyon face, near the Crystal Basin side of the tunnel [10302,6944], and used Shalistriri's Escape to reach it. Turns out there were 2 there; one burning, one poison in a single stack. I grabbed them both and got the burning and poison sight buffs at the same time.
Now, for the bug. With both buffs up, every single artifact I found was an endless stream of both burning and poison artifacts. First encounter was at [10289, 6965] in Crystal Basin, on a ledge next to the tunnel to Geode Jungle. The original 2 artifacts had come from higher up the canyon face and this was simply the 1st artifact I found after getting both buffs.
I ran with it to see how far this would go, and it is apparently endless (when both buffs are up) as when a buff began to fall off, another artifact in the stack refreshed the buffs. BOTH Burning and Poison artifacts were coming from this weird hot spot...(there was no way to tell if the original artifact at [10289,6965] had both a Burning and Poison artifact located there).
Having both buffs at the same time was also quite the "visual show" up on that ledge (with constrained vision), lol.
I was hunting them in front of the connecting tunnel between Crystal Basin and Geode Jungle [10454, 7212]. I spotted an artifact on a mid-ledge of the canyon face, near the Crystal Basin side of the tunnel [10302,6944], and used Shalistriri's Escape to reach it. Turns out there were 2 there; one burning, one poison in a single stack. I grabbed them both and got the burning and poison sight buffs at the same time.
Now, for the bug. With both buffs up, every single artifact I found was an endless stream of both burning and poison artifacts. First encounter was at [10289, 6965] in Crystal Basin, on a ledge next to the tunnel to Geode Jungle. The original 2 artifacts had come from higher up the canyon face and this was simply the 1st artifact I found after getting both buffs.
I ran with it to see how far this would go, and it is apparently endless (when both buffs are up) as when a buff began to fall off, another artifact in the stack refreshed the buffs. BOTH Burning and Poison artifacts were coming from this weird hot spot...(there was no way to tell if the original artifact at [10289,6965] had both a Burning and Poison artifact located there).
Surely this isn't WAI, as I could have grabbed every PTW P+B artifact doing this if I had chosen to. I only went far enough with it to get the general affects of the bug documented properly. All told, I must have collected 50-60 artifacts in total getting through the 4 different phases of the bug. Phases: 1) P+B; 2) B only; 3) B, while finding other artifact spots; and, 4) no buffs, finding other artifact spots.Next, I decided to let the poison buff drop off naturally, leaving me with only the burning buff, and the re-buff affect ended. So clearly, to create the endless stack of artifacts requires both buffs to be on at the same time.
Even after the poison buff dropped, each burning artifact I found was an endless stream of burning artifacts.
Finally, when the burning buff dropped as the timer expired (no refreshes occurred after the Poison buff dropped), everything returned to normal and each subsequent artifact give a single piece, instead of the insane bounty coming from this most unusual bug.
Having both buffs at the same time was also quite the "visual show" up on that ledge (with constrained vision), lol.
Poison+Burning Artifact Bug
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire