Been noticing this more and more, though today is more severe.
My FPS in Draumheim especially in or around Margle Palace will jump all over the place.
One minute I'll be at 40+ FPS in Margle then 11 Fps the next, or somewhere in between.
I have a strong gaming machine with high bandwidth data connection and normally receive around 65-85 FPS Avg.
Though I expect a drop with population in Draumheim, especially Margle, the variable changes are annoying, where 7-11 FPS% are barely playable, then 40+ FPS the next???
I know this was an issue before, and seems to be returning. Anyone else experiencing?
My FPS in Draumheim especially in or around Margle Palace will jump all over the place.
One minute I'll be at 40+ FPS in Margle then 11 Fps the next, or somewhere in between.
I have a strong gaming machine with high bandwidth data connection and normally receive around 65-85 FPS Avg.
Though I expect a drop with population in Draumheim, especially Margle, the variable changes are annoying, where 7-11 FPS% are barely playable, then 40+ FPS the next???
I know this was an issue before, and seems to be returning. Anyone else experiencing?
FPS Issues again in Draumheim
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire