Hi, I have already sent a ticket, but I needed to voice this out some other way. The game keeps disconnecting. When I turn on my computer and log into my character, it lets me play for about 3 minutes, then it DCs. I log back in, hoping, as the optimist that I am, that it's a one time thing, but it DCs again one minute later. Then I log back in and it DCs immediately, up to the point that I get the message that I've been DCed as soon as I try to log in (as soon as the loading screen appears). I have cancelled my raiding plans for tonight, which is really annoying. But the frustrating thing is I can't even be online long enough to explain my guildies what is going on
Now I expect a lot of answers like check your internet speed, do other games work ? YES, I have checked my internet speed, powercycled my modem, and everything else that works with internet is performing perfectly. Since I am expecting a generic answer for the ticket I sent to Trion, please if anyone knows a possible solution to this problem, or is also having it, say it here. Thanks all for your time
Now I expect a lot of answers like check your internet speed, do other games work ? YES, I have checked my internet speed, powercycled my modem, and everything else that works with internet is performing perfectly. Since I am expecting a generic answer for the ticket I sent to Trion, please if anyone knows a possible solution to this problem, or is also having it, say it here. Thanks all for your time
Way too frequent disconnects
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire