Hi All!
I've done the quest line initially on one character and all i recall is that it was really really long and involved lots of various steps.
I'm trying to help some friends complete it, and well, I want to out line the various steps so they have an idea how much further for each.
With that being said, I am trying to locate a guild where the saga quest is actually broken down into parts.
If someone can point us in the direction, I would be grateful.
Thanks all!
I've done the quest line initially on one character and all i recall is that it was really really long and involved lots of various steps.
I'm trying to help some friends complete it, and well, I want to out line the various steps so they have an idea how much further for each.
With that being said, I am trying to locate a guild where the saga quest is actually broken down into parts.
If someone can point us in the direction, I would be grateful.
Thanks all!
Waking Nightmare Saga Quest Line
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire