Hello, today my order of this: http://ift.tt/1KPvvoM
Which is the main game plus the storm legion game. I put in the code and on my account it says:
2015-9-23 RIFT® RIFT: Storm Legion
Anyway, in game I received a title. And that's it. I got nothing of anything that was written in the forums such as more character slots and a bag and the likes. I also cannot use storm souls, in game it tells me to purchase the storm soul pack!
What's going on here? =/
Edit: I mean it was only 8 bucks, so whatever, I found another one for about 36 bucks, though I am concerned if I can still apply it to the account and get all the loot when I already input the above code. Should I start a new account alltogether?
Which is the main game plus the storm legion game. I put in the code and on my account it says:
2015-9-23 RIFT® RIFT: Storm Legion
Anyway, in game I received a title. And that's it. I got nothing of anything that was written in the forums such as more character slots and a bag and the likes. I also cannot use storm souls, in game it tells me to purchase the storm soul pack!
What's going on here? =/
Edit: I mean it was only 8 bucks, so whatever, I found another one for about 36 bucks, though I am concerned if I can still apply it to the account and get all the loot when I already input the above code. Should I start a new account alltogether?
So confused with my game purchase!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire