Greeting alls,
my name's Alfonso, 51 yrs old italian player from Pisa, former RPG's pen-and-paper player and master (AD&D 2nd Ed.) and also former MMORPG's player.
also if i'm not new at MMORPG's, I'm fresh in RIFT world, then, I'm learning my own lessons for open my way in this very fine game.
I have liked the RIFT story, and I'm starting to make my way in this world. Will be a bit difficult, but I'm a good student and when I will master the whole system sure I will do something good.
For now I have a character in the Defiants, Babahraimi, a Skirmisher rogue, but I want see also about the other side, Guardians.
Hoping to be excused for my horrible english, that I hope will be understood in some way, I give you my best wishes for a good game.
Farewell
Babahraimi
my name's Alfonso, 51 yrs old italian player from Pisa, former RPG's pen-and-paper player and master (AD&D 2nd Ed.) and also former MMORPG's player.
also if i'm not new at MMORPG's, I'm fresh in RIFT world, then, I'm learning my own lessons for open my way in this very fine game.
I have liked the RIFT story, and I'm starting to make my way in this world. Will be a bit difficult, but I'm a good student and when I will master the whole system sure I will do something good.
For now I have a character in the Defiants, Babahraimi, a Skirmisher rogue, but I want see also about the other side, Guardians.
Hoping to be excused for my horrible english, that I hope will be understood in some way, I give you my best wishes for a good game.
Farewell
Babahraimi
Greeting alls (new player)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire