Hey all,
I'm loving the mechanics of the Purifier soul. The absorption is an excellent mechanic.
However, I'm sometimes having difficulty keeping track of how many of each symbol I have out, and occasionally "overwrite" a shield I have out by casting it more than three times.
Are there any addons out there that can help me keep track of how many shields of each type I have out there so that I don't fumble and use the wrong shield?
Thanks in advance!
I'm loving the mechanics of the Purifier soul. The absorption is an excellent mechanic.
However, I'm sometimes having difficulty keeping track of how many of each symbol I have out, and occasionally "overwrite" a shield I have out by casting it more than three times.
Are there any addons out there that can help me keep track of how many shields of each type I have out there so that I don't fumble and use the wrong shield?
Thanks in advance!
Alets for shields
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire